• The papaya leaves also contain a chemical compound (karpain) that can help support the digestive system (stomach, liver and intestines), and in case of constipation, heartburn, disorders / inflammatory bowel problems.
• papaya leaves start to be highly valued for its positive effects in cases of dengue (fever caught during mosquito bite).
They are used to heal and recover faster.
According to scientific research, papaya leaves would normalize platelet levels, and improve liver function and regulate the damages that have been caused to him by dengue.
• More and more research has been and continues to be conducted on papaya leaves and their benefits in cancer. The University of Florida in the United States published a study on papaya leaves, which contain a substance called acetogenin, which could help prevent and eliminate cancer cells (acetogenin the slow growth of the tumor). This research and benefits would have been recognized in some patients with breast, lung, liver, prostate cancer, cervical.
• The papaya leaves are a rich source of minerals like zinc, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, potassium, manganese and vitamins A, C and E.
They also help support your natural defenses.
The papaya leaves in cosmetics
• Taken regularly, the papaya leaves can also improve the health of your skin (eliminating skin problems such as acne, eczema and acne).
In addition to being consumed internally, powdered papaya leaves (or capsules) can be applied directly to your skin and face, like a masque.Dans the case of a capsule, open the capsule and mix the powder capsule with water to make a paste and apply on face for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of papaya powder eau.La can be added to your homemade cosmetic creams.
- Capsules 100% vegetable
- 100% wild
- Suitable for a vegetarian diet
- Vegan, Vegan
- Kosher and Halal
- Gluten free
- No soy
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- No added sugar and salt
- No flavors or dyes
- Without Conservative agent
- No nitrate
- No petrochemicals
- No ionizing treatment
- Obtained by non-polluting mechanical processes
- Without nanoparticles
- Not tested on animals
- Product Fairtrade
Keywords: how to eat papaya, papaya benefits, papaya tree, recipe papaya, papaya seeds, papaya crop, papaya calories, green papaya