The Acai fruit extract bio (or Acai) brings strength and tone, strengthens the natural defenses of the body, bodily inflammation Module helps cells to protect themselves from abuse and weight loss.
Cette baie pourpre, nommée par les populations locales “le fruit qui pleure” (içá-çai), fait partie intégrante de l’alimentation et de la médecine traditionnelles des peuples d’Amazonie pour ses qualités nutritionnels.
Bio powder capsules give the product efficiency and increased speed of action. In addition, these berries are complementary to Baobab Baomix and Goji berries.
The concentration of the extract organic Acai, more rich in active principles, naturally leads to efficiency and speed in terms of action.
An extract guarantees a level of concentration and constant quality.
The amount of active ingredient present in each fruit Acai can vary depending on climate, soil type and season of harvest. Using the method of the extract, each capsule contains exactly the dosage required, without any change in a sample tube to another.
In conclusion :
The concentration of organic Acai in the form of fruit extract helps:
• greater efficiency
• greater speed of action
• dosage reduced to 2 doses daily
• better absorption by the body.
The Acai organic or "pinot palm" is a species of palm family Arecaceae, native to South America, specifically in the Amazon. The Acai is traditionally grown in the Amazon where it is an important part of the diet of local populations. The Acai has been on the Brazilian domestic market in the 80s and is now sold all over the world for its powerful antioxidant properties.
Properties of Organic Acai:
The açaï consists of dietary fiber in large quantities. This açaï is also very rich in fatty acids: oleic acid (Cl 9) which represents 56.2% of the total weight of fatty acids, linoleic acid (Cl 6) that represents him 12.5% of the total weight of fatty acids, and palmitic acid which is 24.1%.
It also contains a large amount of phytosterols (p-sitosterol), which represents between 78% and 91% of the amount of total phytosterols. There is also vitamin C, vitamin A (0.6 mg per 100 g), vitamin B1, B2, B3 and a large amount of vitamin E, (45 mg of a-tocopherol per 100 g) . This is an excellent source of calcium (260 mg per 100 g), and iron (4.4 mg for 100 g). The pulp of the Acai contains no less than 19 different amino acids including all essential; and a major amount (more than in cranberry and grape) of polyphenol antioxidants: anthocyanins. Due to the nature of its biochemical constituents, organic Acai brings together an important range of properties. It is mainly consumed in the Amazon for sustainable energy and toning effect it brings.
Essential fatty acids Bay of organic Acai help lower overall cholesterol levels, and anthocyanins help fight (among others) premature aging and damage in the eye blood vessels.
Why take organic Acai?
• Weight Management: Combining fatty acids, phytosterols and amino acids, organic acai berries are used to increase energy and metabolism. In addition, the acai helps regulate appetite thanks to its high fiber content. Organic acai also helps the functioning of the digestive system: instead of turning into fat reserves, excess food is eliminated by the body.
• Antioxidant: The dark purple color of the fruit is due to the presence of phenolic compounds. Studies show that the skin of berries contains ten to thirty times the anthocyanins content of red wine. Organic acai is known to have powerful antioxidant properties. In a test in vitro, anthocyanins and phenols, known for their antioxidant properties, were extracted from the fruit. The ORAC value of the bio acai (an evaluation of antioxidant) is one of the highest found in fruit extracts.
• Diabetes: Studies show that anthocyanins have a beneficial influence on a variety of health problems. One reason for this influence is their anti-inflammatory properties that affect collagen and the nervous system. Their ability to protect both the large and small blood vessels from oxidative damage derives from a range of effects including mitigation of damage to the microvessels caused by high blood sugar levels, officials of diabetes complications.
• Inflammation: During inflammation, enzymes damage connective tissue in capillaries, causing seepage of blood into the surrounding tissue. Oxidants are released and other lesions on blood vessel walls. Anthocyanins protect in different ways. First, they neutralize enzymes that destroy connective tissue. Then their antioxidant capacity prevents oxidants from damaging connective tissue. Finally, they repair damaged proteins in blood vessel walls. Experiments on animals have shown that supplementation with anthocyanins effectively prevented inflammation and damage to blood vessels that result.
• Nervous system: The anti-inflammatory effects of anthocyanins help explain many other of their protective effects. The brain is particularly vulnerable to oxidative damage. It is believed that peroxynitrite nitration of tyrosine residues in enzymes and proteins are a major cause of brain injury in neurodegenerative diseases and injuries of the brain. The nitrated tyrosine blocks receptor sites on nerve growth factors, preventing neural growth and inhibiting repair. By preventing tyrosine nitration, the Anthocyanins may help protect against neurological diseases. It has even been shown that blueberry supplementation could, in animals, reverse neurological deficits related to age.
Through their anthocyanins, blueberries, blackberries or goji berries and acai delay cognitive aging brain and mental decline.
- Capsules 100% vegetable
- 100% wild
- Suitable for a vegetarian diet
- Vegan, Vegan
- Kosher and Halal
- Gluten free
- No soy
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- No added sugar and salt
- No flavors or dyes
- Without Conservative agent
- No nitrate
- No petrochemicals
- No ionizing treatment
- Obtained by non-polluting mechanical processes
- Without nanoparticles
- Not tested on animals
- Product Fairtrade
Keywords: berry acai risk, or buy acai berry, acai fruit, acai powder, acai bowl, buy acai, acai pharmacy, acai berry diet
More information on the official website of Acai:acai bio