Berries Dried Goji Lycium Barbarum "heart of Himalayas" grown without pesticides, non-irradiated, certified organic Greenfood.
• unique Polysaccharides - carotenoids (including beta-carotene)
• Facilitates intestinal transit, processing toxins and liver regeneration
• Help with weight loss
• 19 amino acids 8 vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, B12, E, C, A)
• 21 minerals and trace elements (iron, zinc, copper, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, ...)
• Reduces cholesterol and hypertension
• Strengthens nails and hair
• Embellished skin
• Lowers gamma GT naturally
• Restores energy
• Increases libido
• Stimulates visual acuity
• Boosts the immune system
• Dietary Fiber
• Omega 3 easily assimilated.
A real concentration of energy, Goji, longevity fruit used for centuries by traditional Tibetan medicine is rich in minerals and trace elements. It promotes digestion and treatment of toxins and nutrients. It increases vitality and helps fight against physical and psychological impairments. Rich in antioxidants, the Goji fight against premature aging of our cells.
Excellent food supplement sports, Goji is recommended for physical effort
Long-term, it helps weight loss and boosts libido.
Consume 20 to 30 grams per day (palm of the hand), nature, mixed with yogurt, muesli, added to various hot dishes, soaked in tea or juice.
Usage tips :
- one to two tablespoons per day
- Nature with a glass of water, tea or yoghurt
- 20 minutes before meals, empty stomach (as all fruit)
For more information on the goji berry and these benefits, visit our blog: Goji Berry