baobab fruit pulp powder bio Baomix adansonia digitata, also called monkey bread bio brand Baomix
Baomix is "The strength of the baobab" 100% organic, rich in fiber and powerful antioxidant (anti-aging) concentrated vitamin, gluten free, certified AB and Fairtrade.
- Support for loss or weight gain naturellenement
- Against joint pain and arthritis
- Anti powerful natural inflammatory
- Natural Aphrodisiac for men
- Support for the biosynthesis of hormones (steroids), connective tissue and neurotransmitters
- Helps concentration
- Help in perspective and regain confidence
- Promotes collagen production
- 3 times more calcium than milk
- 10 times more vitamin C than oranges
- Rich in antioxidants, anti-aging
- Ascorbic acid contained in Baomix naturally increases the uptake and bioavailability of calcium and iron
Guaranteed 100% natural and organic, fruit pulp of Adansonia digitata (baobab fruit or bouye) Baomix is obtained by simple separation of the pulp and naturally dried seeds.
exceptional regenerating and vitality of fruit Baomix is recommended for anyone wishing to find and / or maintain good vitality: Seniors, children in the growth phase, students, excellent food supplement for the dietary sports.
natural antioxidant properties to fight against excess free radicals responsible for premature aging of cells: a weapon to fight stress and transient fatigue.
The pulp of Baobab Organic sweet and tangy taste is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and other molecules essential for the proper functioning of the body
Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, PP), minerals, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc, dietary fiber (soluble and insoluble), and fatty acids amino acids (14 of which 8 essential)
Essential to good stem cell regeneration of the skin, Baomix is effective in regulating many metabolic functions.
- Powder baobab bio Baomix contains 44% of fibers with 22.4% and 22.6% soluble insoluble, balancing and strengthen the intestinal flora and contributes to a good transit.
refreshing smoothies and tonic drinks
Additive sweetener in flavored chocolate of any type (milk, white, black)
To decorate dishes like soups, desserts (yogurt, cakes ...)
In cream sauce or accompaniment
In porridge with milk or water, possibly with a grain powder (millet, rice, oats ...): ideal for a nutritious breakfast
To prepare sorbets and ice
To sweeten slightly and bring your dishes a tangy notes
For culinary preparations or cocktails, dissolve a teaspoon of powder in a glass of water, fruit juices, smoothies, milk or yogurt, once or twice daily.
One tablespoon to 1.5L, the drink will keep for several days.
Visit the blog Baomix the organic baobab pulp powder : baobab powder